Web Assistant & Copy Writer
Our web team is looking for an excellent writer with experience building and writing product pages for e-commerce sites to help us build detailed product pages for medical equipment and supplies.
The content for product pages will vary considerably by manufacturer and supplier.
Sometimes you will be rewriting content and improving content from a previously built product page on the manufacturer’s site. Other times page building will be involving researching product and developing original content from pdf’s, excel spreadsheets and multiple sites, then finding relevant videos and manuals to build the highest quality product page for our customers.
Basic Skills Required:
– Excellent writer – the ability to both summarize & develop original content.
– Experience with ecommerce platforms such as Magento and WooCommerce.
– Basic HTML skills
– Basic photo editing skills (crop, capture, optimize size, etc)
– Excellent communication skills.
– Knowledge of basic SEO principles. (Not the spammy stuff, but quality content and attention to detail).
– Knowledge and access to Adobe Photoshop (or similar)
– Knowledge of CSV importing
– Bulk editing in WooCommerce
– Native English speaker.
– Basic knowledge of medical terms, equipment, fields, categories, etc.
– Medical background. (Nurse, Midwife, EMT, MD, DO, MPH, etc.)
– Experience writing blog posts and press releases.
– Experience managing an e-commerce product catalog.
– Experience managing and generating social media content.
– Advanced knowledge of SEO and content development
Location: Remote (from the comfort of your home!) We also have additional space in our Mumbai and Johannesburg offices.
Customer Service & Shipping Representative
Location: Seattle, WA Department: Customer Service
VIA is always on the lookout for excellent customer services reps dedicated to providing our clients the highest level in customer support. VIA representatives are not only empowered to ‘make things right’ but they are dynamic customer facing part of our business. If you have experience with international e-commerce and providing excellent support, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org