VIA Global Health is actively looking for medical device supply and distribution partners in Africa and South America.
Arbutus Drill Cover
The Arbutus Drill Cover is a sterilizable, reusable, fully-sealed water-proof barrier and interface that allows surgeons to safely use a low-cost hardware drill within a sterile surgical environment, and has treated over 4,000 patients to date across a number of emerging markets and emergency relief situations.
Regulatory Approvals: CE, ISO 13485
A low-cost respiratory device for newborns and children.
MiraCradle™ – Neonate Cooler
Regulatory Approvals:CE, ISO 13845
MiraCradle™ – Neonate Cooler is an affordable passive cooling device which uses the advanced savE® Phase Change Material (PCM) technology to induce therapeutic hypothermia among newborns suffering from birth asphyxia. It is easy to use, safe, light weight, portable and gives the precise temperature control of 33-34°C for a period of 72 hours with minimal manual supervision and no requirement of constant electricity supply.
DoseRight® Syringe Clips
A simple, low-cost product that improves accurate dosing of liquid medications.
Why Become a VIA Distributor:
- The latest medical device innovations from the United States, Canada, India and beyond.
- Secure payment options with both product warranty and shipment guarantees.
- Peer reviewed products.
- Continuously growing selection of new to market technology with almost no saturation.
- Advertising on behalf of product to end users.
- Sales lead generation.
- Wholesale pricing.
- No monthly minimum orders or sale requirements. Order only as needed.
Membership to VIA is completely free for qualified distributors.
Interested in receiving the guaranteed lowest in country prices for cutting edge medical devices and want to learn more?
phone: USA +1 (202) 360-1277