Class II: The Class II biological safety cabinet is an open-front, ventilated cabinet. The Class II biological safety cabinet will provide personnel, environment and product protection. Advantage
- Remote control. The operator need not to contact the biological safety cabinet directly, it’s favorable for preventing cross contamination. It also makes the control operation much easier and convenient.
- Foot Switch. Within the range of the activity, we could use foot switch to adjust the height of the front panel. It is our unique design.
- Work area surrounded by negative pressure
- Timer function
- VFD display
- Filter life inquiry
- US Standard ANSI/NSF49:2002
- European Standard EN12469:2000
- Chinese Standard YY0569-2005