- Audio and visual alarm: The speaker sounds the alarm and the parameter’s measurement flashes on the screen.
- Prompting: Indicator of battery capacity.
- Power saving: The monitor will automatic shut down when no monitoring for 3 minutes.
- Non-invasive, handheld patient monitor.
- Operates on common 1.5V AA alkaline or rechargeable battery power.
- Compact, small, light, and easy for learning and handling.
- Suitable for monitoring adult, pediatric, infant and neonate patients.
- Widely used in the hospital’s operation room, ICU, clinic section office, out-patient department, sickroom, emergency treatment, and the recovery and health care organizations, or in the family nursing and in the process of transporting patients. It can also apply to animals selectively.
- Parameters measured by the monitor include: arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), pulse strength.
- The monitor measures parameters through a SpO2 sensor and displays them on the LED screen after certain further processing.
- The monitor is operated and controlled by the buttons on the front panel. It adopts LED in displaying measurements and in supplementary status indication.
The monitor has the following functions:
- Measuring: Display of SpO2, PR and pulse strength.
- Prompting: Battery capacity.
- Alarm: Judgment of exceeding the limits, Audio and visual alarm.
- Power saving: Automatic shutdown when no monitoring.
Net Weight:0.13kg Gross Weight:0.8kg Package Size: 210 x 160 x 70mm Color: Yellow or Blue can be selected Standard accessories One SpO2 adult finger probe Specifications
- Monitoring Parameters: SpO2, PR, Pulse strength
- Signal sockets: SpO2 socket
- Display Type: Red LED
- Display area: 56mm×36mm
- Size: 120mm×63mm×32mm
- Weight: 125g (not include sensor and battery)
- Working Voltage:D.C. 2.8V～D.C. 5.4V.
- Battery type: Three common 1.5V AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Run time: 7-hour continuous operation with a new battery (environment temperature is 25℃)
- Operation:0 ~ 45 (°C)
- Transportation and storage:-20 ~ 60 (°C)
- Operation:15% – 95 %( noncondensing)
- Transportation and storage:10% – 95 % (noncondensing)
- Operation:86 KPa ~106 KPa
- Transportation and storage:50KPa~106 KPa
Parameter Specifications SpO2
- Patient:Adult, pediatric, infant, neonate, animal
- Range:35 – 99% Resolution:1 %
- Accuracy:±2 % (70% – 99%), unspecified (0% – 69%)
- Resolution:1bpm Accuracy:±2bpm