- It is installed with close-table graphical colorful LCD touch screen and wireless remote control exposure, which makes the operator easy to use.
- We incorporate the latest compact high-frequency and high-voltage X-ray generator, which ensure superior image quality, while the skin dose is low, to protect the patient better.
- Adopt the technology of kV and mAs numeral closed loop control, real-time control of the microprocessor, which ensures the accuracy and repeatability of the output dose.
- Be equipped with radiography parameter of multi-part, multi-posture, multi-body, adult -child physical characteristic, the operator can modify and save the parameter by himself, which makes the operation more conveniently.
- First high power combined high frequency high voltage X-ray source and high frequency inverter power supply, which can reduce energy loss from outside HV generator and cable. It makes good quality X-ray, beautiful appearance and convenience.
- Possess multiple automatic protection and fault clue function, which makes the operation safer and more reliable.
- The radiography table can float in any direction, electromagnetic braking, position the patient more convenience and accuracy.
- X-ray generator component can move round the axis of X-ray generator, cross arm and Pillar stand , be convenient with side and slanting direction projection and radiography of patient on the stretcher.
- Be equipped with the chest stand, which is used in the radiography of the head, chest, belly, pelvic cavity, backbone and periphery.
- Control console of graphic program controlled LCD touch screen is optional, which can set the radiography parameter and exposure in another room.
|Power supply||220V 50Hz, Capacity: ≥20kVA||380V 50Hz, Capacity: ≥40kVA|
|Main inverter frequency||40kHz|
|X-ray tube||Rotary anode, dual-focus, Large focus:0.6mm, Small focus:0.3mm, Anode thermal capacity:212kJ (300kHu) Tube thermal capacity: 900kJ (1200kHu)||Rotary anode, dual-focus, Large focus:1.3mm, Small focus:0.6mm, Anode thermal capacity:212kJ (300kHu) Tube thermal capacity: 900kJ (1200kHu)|
|Rotary anode speed||3000rpm|
|Table radiography grids||Grid density:103L/INCH;Grid ratio:10:1;Focusing distance:120cm;Stationary type:15″×18″|
|Chest stand radiography grids||Grid density:103L/INCH;Grid ratio:10:1;Focusing distance:150cm;Stationary type:18″×18″|
|Operation method||close-table graphic program controlled LCD touchable screen operation; wireless remote control exposure|
|Table transverse movement||≥210mm|
|Table longitudinal movement||≥325mm|
|Grids cassette holder movement||≥560mm|
|X-ray tube assembly center rotation||≥±90°|
|Rotation of the pillar||4×90°|
|Pillar movement along the table||≥1370mm|
|Limited time of analog light beam opening||About 30s|
|Film size||5″×7″-14″×17″(Table radiography)|
|Film size||5″×7″-17″×17″(Chest stand radiography)|
|Chest stand up and down movement||472~1470mm|
- New integral radiography table (with pillar) – one unit
- Combined high-frequency high-voltage X-ray generator – one set
- Colored LCD touch screen control box – one unit
- Remote-control console (with software) – one set
- Chest stand (with imported filter grids) – one unit