- Test Principle: Machine Vision based on Microscope, the golden standard examination.
- Test items: RBC, WBC, epithelial cell, crystal, cast, bacteria, mucus etc., various visible particles in urine samples.
- Test Mode: Automatic LP(10X) and HP(40X) lens switch to realize full-field scanning, images capture for all particles in urine samples and make identification, classification and counting.
- Test Speed: Single channel high-precision stream-counting pool, 30-60 tests/hr
- Sample Request: Native urine samples, no need prior centrifugation.
- Sample Volume: >2.0ml, aspiration volume is 0.5ml.
- RBC Phase Analysis: It helps to determine the source of hematuria, through analyzing the size, form and chroma of RBC, and gives result in statistics graphs.
- Sample identification: Built-in bar code reader
- Report Form: International standard quantitative unit (xx cell/µl) is adopted, and the comprehensive report includes chemical, physical, quantitative results and morphologic images.
- Reagents: Cleanser pack, controls and calibrators.
- Detection Rate: >98% at con. level of 5 cell/µl.
- Accuracy: ≥95%
- Repeatability: CV≤7%
- Cross Contamination: ≤1 cell/µl at Conc. level of ≤5,000 cell/µl; ≤2cell/µl at Conc. level of 5,000~10,000 cell/µl,.
- Image Capture: High Definition Digital Video Camera.
- Printer: Laser Printer.
- Interface: USB, LAN, COM, bidirectional communication to LIS and HIS supportable.
- Data Storage Capacity: ≥200,000
- Computer Configuration: Current configuration in the market.
- Dimensions: 560X515X475mm, Main unit weight:48.5kg.
- All particles in urine samples can be identified, counted and classified
- Real images and statistical graphs of Abnormal RBC(RBC phase) Morphological Analysis can be displayed and printed
- Chemistry test results received from the connected chemistry analyzer will be printed with physical test results to form a comprehensive report
- Expansion tests can be carried out, such as Hydrothorax, Cerebrospinal Fluid etc.
- Made strictly according to ISLH Recommended Reference Procedure for the Enumeration of Particles in Urine
- Uncentrifuged urine samples at cutoff concentration level of 3-5cell/µl can be detected
- Precise analysis of RBC phase timely helps to determine the source of hematuria
- Report verification and correction can be done on screen without any further manual microscopic examination
- Particles’ characteristic parameters stored in the database are reproducible for further clinical study
- Both standardized quantitation and morphological analysis display in graphic report
- The self-learning ability continuously improves the recognition accuracy
- The only instrument with reference values based on microscopy with uncentrifuged urine samples from healthy people
- SFDA approved quality controls available
- Machine vision has been applied to morphological analysis, and realizes the identification, classification, counting of the urine particles automatically.
Core Technology Machine vision technology
- Automatically analyze and identify negative and positive samples, rapidly screen the negative samples.
- Automatically identify, classify and count various urine formed elements by LP(10X) lens and then by HP(40X) lens.
- Automatic morphologic analysis insures objective and reliable test results. The positive samples only need verification on screen without any further manual microscopic examination.
- Conduct all parts of the equipment working harmoniously. No manual operation required in the whole process.
Automatic target locating and tracking technology
- LP(10X) Full-field scanning to locate all the targets, HP(40X) automatically tracking and enlarging the small targets to identify and classify their fine structures.
- Directly detect the native urine samples and effectively avoid the error caused by centrifugation.
- Precise pump and valve system filling-up counting chamber with sample urine automatically. Bi-directional cleaning the counting chamber, pipeline system and inner and outer sides of the probe. Effectively avoid cross contamination.
Full automatic Digital Biological Microscope
- LP(10X) and HP(40X) switches automatically.
- Auto-focusing microscope.
- Auto-moving from left to right and scan the counting chamber line by line to realize the full-field scanning.
- Condenser automatically adjusts the lights intensity.
Intelligent Self-Learning Function
- The misidentified target will be memorized and used to update the database, and the automatic identification capacity will be improved step by step.
- The self-test software running with the SFDA approved quality controls meets the quality control demand.