• Ultra low attachment surface with covalently bonded hydrogel that minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption, enzyme activation and cellular activation
• The surface is noncytotoxic, biologically inert and nondegradable
• Round bottoms with 300µL total volume
• Recommended working volumes of 0.075 to 030mL
• Sterilized by gamma radiation
• Novel well geometry aids formation of spheroids in center of well
• Optically clear round bottom with black opaque microplate body
WHAT VIA GLOBAL HEALTH'S CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING...
Access to Innovation
"Glad to inform you that we started using the Pumani CPAP from today! We will need to start looking at the availability of consumables and more units."
"I’m deeply excited to inform you that we have received the 3 pallets of CPAP products in good shape and correct specs…. I can safely say VIA is amazing. We are highly grateful that you made this happen."
Honesty & Integrity
"Thank you for your honesty and integrity. We are really committed to work with you and we treasure our relationship."