• Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions
• Is suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface
• Untreated microplates have a binding capacity of approximately 100 to 200ng IgG/cm²
• Without lids, lids supplied separately
• Total volume is 320µL; recommended working volume of up to 75 to 200µL
• Conforms to standard microplate footprint and dimensions
WHAT VIA GLOBAL HEALTH'S CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING...
Access to Innovation
"Glad to inform you that we started using the Pumani CPAP from today! We will need to start looking at the availability of consumables and more units."
"I’m deeply excited to inform you that we have received the 3 pallets of CPAP products in good shape and correct specs…. I can safely say VIA is amazing. We are highly grateful that you made this happen."
Honesty & Integrity
"Thank you for your honesty and integrity. We are really committed to work with you and we treasure our relationship."