• Bottoms are 60% thinner than conventional polystyrene plates, resulting in lower background fluorescence and enabling readings down to 340nm
• Opaque walls to prevent well-to-well crosstalk
• Optically clear flat well bottom permits direct microscopic viewing
• Can be used for both top and bottom reading instruments
• Flat bottoms with 360µL total volume
• Recommended working volumes of 75 to 200µL
• Nonreversable lids with condensation rings to reduce contamination
• Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
• Bulk packed 20 per bag
WHAT VIA GLOBAL HEALTH'S CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING...
Access to Innovation
"Glad to inform you that we started using the Pumani CPAP from today! We will need to start looking at the availability of consumables and more units."
"I’m deeply excited to inform you that we have received the 3 pallets of CPAP products in good shape and correct specs…. I can safely say VIA is amazing. We are highly grateful that you made this happen."
Honesty & Integrity
"Thank you for your honesty and integrity. We are really committed to work with you and we treasure our relationship."