The DR181 is the latest version of the reliable and popular DR180 series. The DR181 in a 12-lead configuration records 12-lead / 9 channels of data without shortcuts. The 12-lead system does not use arithmetically derived or reconstructed data from non-standard Holter lead hook-ups. It provides a high quality research and clinical evaluation tool. The DR181 12-lead settings can be adjusted to fit the 12-lead recording requirements, intervals and strip lengths are also adjustable.
- Meets EC-11 and EC-38 standards;
- Ergonomic design and proven reliability;
- Removable digital storage memory (compact flash);
- Reimbursement for all applicable CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) codes for Holter;
- Shielded cables and Pacemaker detection standard;
- Foreign language interfaces;
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty;
- Cable options – 5-lead, 7-lead or Oxymetry (oxy plus 5-lead) cables;
- Maximize good quality recording cycles;
- Reliable digital recording;
- Pediatric (high sensitivity mode);
- Compatible with NorthEast Holter LX® Analysis software.