The DR181 is the latest version of the reliable and popular DR180 series and comes in a 5- or 7-lead configuration. Large, programmable soft-keys, easy-to-read, multi-line LCD and several foreign language options are among the features that distinguish it. Its extra battery capacity makes it perfect for long Holter studies of up to 72 hours. It performs as well in a small practice as in a large clinic or full service provider. Built-in safeguards insure deployment with sufficient battery levels, high-quality lead hook-ups and complete patient ID. The DR181 prevents identification mix-ups by storing Patient ID on removable media.
All units are rugged and built to last. They carry the industry’s best warranty of 3 years, along with optional extensions to 5 or more years.
- Meets EC-38 standard;
- Ergonomic design and proven reliability;
- Removable digital storage memory (compact flash);
- Reimbursement for all applicable CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) codes for Holter;
- Shielded cables and Pacemaker detection standard;
- Foreign language interfaces;
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty;
- Cable options – 5-lead, 7-lead or Oxymetry (oxy plus 5-lead) cables;
- Maximize good quality recording cycles;
- Reliable digital recording;
- Compatible with NorthEast Holter LX® Analysis software.
- 5-Lead Shielded Patient Cable, Adult (5-Lead version only)
- 5-Lead Shielded Patient Cable, Pediatric (5-Lead version only)
- 7-Lead Shielded Patient Cable (7-Lead version only)
- Recorder Pouch and Straps
- DR181 Battery Door Cover
- DR181 5-Lead Hook-up Kit (5-Lead version only)
- DR181 7-Lead Hook-up Kit (7-Lead version only)
- DR181 Memory – SD Flashcard
- Nonin Sensor Finger Probe
- Nonin Flex-wrap pkg – 25
- Nonin Flex-Wrap (infant) pkg – 25
- Nonin Finger Clip
- Nonin Ear Clip
- Nonin Forehead Sensor
(1) DR181 Holter, 3 channel digital recorder
(2) 5-lead/3Channel patient cable (adult) (5-Lead version only)
(3) 7-lead/3Channel patient cable (7-Lead version only)
(4) Pouch with shoulder and waist strap
(5) 2GB SD Flash Memory Card
(6) Users manual
(7) Hook-up guide
(8) Hook-up kit
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Ships within:” list_icon=”Defaults-plane”]7 business days[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Manufacturer’s Warranty: ” list_icon=”Defaults-thumbs-o-up”]
NorthEast Monitoring, Inc. warrants that the company’s products meet the labeled specifications of the products and will be
free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for the period(s) outlined below.
Warranty Period for:
a) Holter Recorders, Event Recorders and combination Holter/Event Recorders is Three (3) years from the date of shipment from NorthEast Monitoring, Inc.
b) DR180+ and DR181 Holter Recorder Shielded Patient Leads, including the DR180+ and DR181 Oximetry Shielded Patient Leads is Six (6) months from the date of shipment from NorthEast Monitoring, Inc.
Note: Due to the limited life of the oximetry sensor, this part of the cable system is not under warranty.
The warranty is void in cases of:
a) Acquisition of Products through Unauthorized Channels (applies to products delivered outside the US only).
b) Periodic maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear
c) Defects or damage that result from improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage (cracks, scratches, etc.) to the surface of the product resulting from misuse; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions.
d) Use of Non-NorthEast Monitoring, Inc. Products and Accessories;
e) Unauthorized Service or Modification;
f) Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;
g) Software Embodied in Physical Media;
h) Products that are Lost or Stolen.
If a product covered by this warranty is determined to be qualified under this warranty,
and the warranty claim is made within the warranty period, NorthEast Monitoring, Inc.
will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part(s) free of charge.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
Request More Information