The DR200/E “Tel-a-heart” Event Recorder is a quality and technology leader in the industry today. It is available with several options to fit a broad range of requirements: a 2-lead cable for 1 channel of data or an optional 3-lead cable for 2 channels of data. The DR200/E has the typical acoustic data transmission capability, but adds value with digital data transmission via a removable, secure media flash card. It also has the autodetect capability of any event recording it with programmable length periods of pre- and post-event data.
The DR200/E “Tel-a-heart” Event Recorder in acoustic mode is compatible with any event software, including LX Event from NorthEast.
- Meets EC-38 standards;
- Ergonomic design and proven reliability;
- Multiple Language Capability;
- Reimbursement for all applicable CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) codes for Holter;
- Shielded cables and Pacemaker detection standard;
- Pacemaker detection standard;
- Auto-detect and SMES (Smart Mode Event Selection);
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty;
- Reliable digital recording;
- Maximize good quality recording cycles.
- 2-Lead or Cable (Event only, 2-Lead version only)
- DR200/E 3-Lead Hook-up Kit (Event only, 3-Lead version only)
- 3-Lead Cable Adult (Event and Holter, 3-Lead version only)
- 3-Lead Cable, AdultXL (Event and Holter, 3-Lead version only)
- Battery Door
- Belt Clip
- Recorder Pouch and Straps
- Memory – SD Flashcard
(2) 2x 2-Wire/1Channel patient cable or 2x 3-Wire/2 Channel patient cable
(3) Pouch with shoulder and waist strap
(4) Belt clip
(5) Users manual
(6) Hook-up guide
(7) Hook-up kit
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Ships within:” list_icon=”Defaults-plane”]7 business days[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Manufacturer’s Warranty: ” list_icon=”Defaults-thumbs-o-up”]
NorthEast Monitoring, Inc. warrants that the company’s products meet the labeled specifications of the products and will be
free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for the period(s) outlined below.
Warranty Period for:
a) DR200 Patient Leads is Ninety (90) days from the date of shipment from NorthEast Monitoring, Inc.
b) Holter Recorders, Event Recorders and combination Holter/Event Recorders is Three (3) years from the date of shipment from NorthEast Monitoring, Inc.
c) Memory Cards is One (1) year from the date of shipment from NorthEast Monitoring, Inc.
The warranty is void in cases of:
a) Acquisition of Products through Unauthorized Channels (applies to products delivered outside the US only).
b) Periodic maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear
c) Defects or damage that result from improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage (cracks, scratches, etc.) to the surface of the product resulting from misuse; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions.
d) Use of Non-NorthEast Monitoring, Inc. Products and Accessories;
e) Unauthorized Service or Modification;
f) Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;
g) Software Embodied in Physical Media;
h) Products that are Lost or Stolen.
If a product covered by this warranty is determined to be qualified under this warranty,
and the warranty claim is made within the warranty period, NorthEast Monitoring, Inc.
will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part(s) free of charge.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
Request More Information