The DR200/E “Tel-a-heart” Event Recorder is a quality and technology leader in the industry today. It is available with several options to fit a broad range of requirements: a 2-lead cable for 1 channel of data or an optional 3-lead cable for 2 channels of data. The DR200/E has the typical acoustic data transmission capability, but adds value with digital data transmission via a removable, secure media flash card. It also has the autodetect capability of any event recording it with programmable length periods of pre- and post-event data.
The DR200/E “Tel-a-heart” Event Recorder in acoustic mode is compatible with any event software, including LX Event from NorthEast.
- Meets EC-38 standards;
- Ergonomic design and proven reliability;
- Multiple Language Capability;
- Reimbursement for all applicable CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) codes for Holter;
- Shielded cables and Pacemaker detection standard;
- Pacemaker detection standard;
- Auto-detect and SMES (Smart Mode Event Selection);
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty;
- Reliable digital recording;
- Maximize good quality recording cycles.