The DR200/HE is the industry’s first combination 14-day Holter plus Event recorder. It can be deployed to a patient in either Holter with a single, fully charged AA battery or Event mode. The DR200/HE combination with Holter LX Analysis and LX Event software is the best solution for your practice and your patient as it increases the probability of capturing elusive cardiac events significantly! This product successfully blends the features of the DR200/E “Tel-a-heart” Event recorder and the established technology of the tried-and-true “workhorse” DR180 series Holter in a single, compact, rugged unit. The customer shoudl not underestimate the compact comfortable size and design of the DR200/HE and its optimized battery usage which makes te good choice for tighter budget.
When deployed as a Holter, the DR200/HE has either 3-, 5- or 7-lead cables. When deployed as a Tel-a-heart Event monitor, it uses a 2- or 3-lead cable.
- Meets EC-38 standards;
- Ergonomic design and proven reliability;
- Multiple Language Capability;
- Reimbursement for all applicable CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) codes for Holter;
- 14 day Holter capability captures infrequent cardiac events;
- Pacemaker detection standard;
- Reduce artifact with low cost, shielded cables;
- Compatible with Holter LX® Analysis and LX Event software
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty;
- Reliable digital recording;
- Maximize good quality recording cycles.
- 3-Lead Cable Adult (Event and Holter, 3-Lead version only)
- 3-Lead Cable, AdultXL (Event and Holter, 3-Lead version only)
- 7-Lead Cable (Holter only, 7-Lead version only)
- Battery Door
- Belt Clip
- Recorder Pouch and Straps
- DR200/HE 3-Lead Hook-up Kit (3-Lead version only)
- DR200/HE 5-Lead Hook-up Kit (5-Lead version only)
- DR200/HE 7-Lead Hook-up Kit (7-Lead version only)
- Memory – SD Flashcard
(2) 3-Wire/3 Channel patient cable (3-Lead version only)
(3) 5-Wire/3 Channel patient cable (5-Lead version only)
(4) 7-Wire/3 Channel patient cable (7-Lead version only)
(5) Pouch with shoulder and waist strap
(6) Belt clip
(7) 2GB SD Flash Memory Card
(8) Users manual
(9) Hook-up guide
(10) Hook-up kit
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Ships within:” list_icon=”Defaults-plane”]7 business days[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Manufacturer’s Warranty: ” list_icon=”Defaults-thumbs-o-up”]
NorthEast Monitoring, Inc. warrants that the company’s products meet the labeled specifications of the products and will be
free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for the period(s) outlined below.
Warranty Period for:
a) DR200 Patient Leads is Ninety (90) days from the date of shipment from NorthEast Monitoring, Inc.
b) Holter Recorders, Event Recorders and combination Holter/Event Recorders is Three (3) years from the date of shipment from NorthEast Monitoring, Inc.
c) Memory Cards is One (1) year from the date of shipment from NorthEast Monitoring, Inc.
The warranty is void in cases of:
a) Acquisition of Products through Unauthorized Channels (applies to products delivered outside the US only).
b) Periodic maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear
c) Defects or damage that result from improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage (cracks, scratches, etc.) to the surface of the product resulting from misuse; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions.
d) Use of Non-NorthEast Monitoring, Inc. Products and Accessories;
e) Unauthorized Service or Modification;
f) Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;
g) Software Embodied in Physical Media;
h) Products that are Lost or Stolen.
If a product covered by this warranty is determined to be qualified under this warranty,
and the warranty claim is made within the warranty period, NorthEast Monitoring, Inc.
will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part(s) free of charge.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
Request More Information