The DR200/HE is the industry’s first combination 14-day Holter plus Event recorder. It can be deployed to a patient in either Holter with a single, fully charged AA battery or Event mode. The DR200/HE combination with Holter LX Analysis and LX Event software is the best solution for your practice and your patient as it increases the probability of capturing elusive cardiac events significantly! This product successfully blends the features of the DR200/E “Tel-a-heart” Event recorder and the established technology of the tried-and-true “workhorse” DR180 series Holter in a single, compact, rugged unit. The customer shoudl not underestimate the compact comfortable size and design of the DR200/HE and its optimized battery usage which makes te good choice for tighter budget.
When deployed as a Holter, the DR200/HE has either 3-, 5- or 7-lead cables. When deployed as a Tel-a-heart Event monitor, it uses a 2- or 3-lead cable.
- Meets EC-38 standards;
- Ergonomic design and proven reliability;
- Multiple Language Capability;
- Reimbursement for all applicable CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) codes for Holter;
- 14 day Holter capability captures infrequent cardiac events;
- Pacemaker detection standard;
- Reduce artifact with low cost, shielded cables;
- Compatible with Holter LX® Analysis and LX Event software
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty;
- Reliable digital recording;
- Maximize good quality recording cycles.