- Adopts the microcomputer processor as the control center of DYY-6C, ON/OFF switch.
- DYY-6C has the following strong points:small, light, high output-power, stable functions;
- The LCD can show you the following info.at the same time: voltage, electric current, pre-assigned time, etc.
- It has the warning function of timing;
- It has the function of storing the operation parameters of last time;
- It can work in the constant state of voltage, or in the constant state of electric current, and it can be converted automatically according to the pre-assigned parameters for different needs;
- It has the protection function when it is under the circumstances of the unloaded, overload, suddenload change and when it is beyond the limitation
- Parameters can be adjusted finely during the running
- Output terminals: 4 pairs in parallel
- Power requirement: A.C. 220V±10% (50Hz ±2% );
- Input power: about 300 VA;
- Output voltage: (6-600)V (Increase or decrease:1V/step);
- Output current: (4-400) mA (Increase or decrease:1mA/step);
- Output power: 240 W
- Stability: constant voltage ≤1%; constant current ≤2%;
- Adjustment rate: constant voltage ≤2%; constant current ≤3%;
- Size(W x D x H): 315 x 290 x 128 (mm);
- Weight: about 5.0 kgs.
Application DNA, RNA, Protein, Agarose, Isoelectric focusing, 2-dimensional electrophoresis