The D3 system provides highly portable, innovative technology for superb image quality in B-mode and M-mode. With a variety of multi-frequency transducers along with measurements and calculations packages, the D3 supports a broad range of clinical applications.
With its full digital technology and high performance transducers, the Edan D3 provides the elegant images quality as an ideal portable working station. It will meet your daily diagnostic requirements, without any compromise in image quality, and at an economic price.
- 10” high resolution non-interlace monitor
- One transducer connector as standard
- 80 elements transducer
- 204-frame cine loop memory
- 128-frame built-in image storage
- Measurement & calculation software package
- Two USB ports
- Dynamic Frequency Scanning
- Improves image uniformity and penetration
- Real-time Dynamic aperture
- For excellent contrast and detail resolution
- Multi-beam technology
- Provides high frame-rates
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Reduces noise and clutter
- Intuitive control panel reduces learning curve
Multi-frequency Transducer Technology
- Multiple 2-D frequencies increases transducer utility
- Abdomen, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Endovaginal, Small Parts, Muculoskeletal, Vascular, Urology, Cardiology
Compact, Lightweight Design
- Multiple peripheral port
- Back-lit keyboard design
- Needle guide bracket for transducers
- Video Printer
- Laser Printer
- DICOM 3.0
- Mobile Trolley
- Hand carried bag
- Lithium battery
(1)Convex array transducer C361-1(2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0MHz, 80 elements)
(1) Transducer holder
(1) Transducer cable holder
(1) Parker Ultrasonic Gel (.25 liter)
(1) Power cord (USA Standard)
(1) Ground cable
(1) User Manual[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Ships within:” list_icon=”Defaults-plane”]3 business days[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Manufacturer’s Warranty: ” list_icon=”Defaults-thumbs-o-up”]
EDAN warrants that EDAN’s products meet the labeled specifications of the products and will be
free from defects in materials and workmanship that occur within warranty period.
The warranty is void in cases of:
a) damage caused by mishandling during shipping.
b) subsequent damage caused by improper use or maintenance.
c) damage caused by alteration or repair by anyone not authorized by EDAN.
d) damage caused by accidents.
e) replacement or removal of serial number label and manufacture label.
If a product covered by this warranty is determined to be defective because of defective materials,
components, or workmanship, and the warranty claim is made within the warranty period, EDAN
will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part(s) free of charge. EDAN will not provide
a substitute product for use when the defective product is being repaired.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
Request More Information