With advanced digital beam-forming (DBF) technology, EDAN focuses on Ultrasound applications that will create new clinical value for you and your patients. The maximum 128 frames built-in image storage and standard configuration of two-transducer-connector provide additional options and flexibility.
- 10” high resolution non-interlace monitor
- Two transducer connectors as standard
- 96 elements high density transducer
- 32 channels
- 204-frame cine loop memory
- 128-frame built-in image storage
- Measurement & calculation software package
- Two USB ports
- DICOM 3.0 (optional)
- Dynamic Frequency Scanning
- Improves image uniformity and penetration
- Real-time Dynamic aperture
- For superb detail and contrast resoltuion
- Multi-beam technology
- High frame-rates
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Reduces noise and clutter
- Intuitive control panel reduces learning curve
Multi-frequency Transducer Technology
- Multiple frequencies per transducer increases utility
- Abdomen, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Endovaginal, Small Parts, Muculoskeletal, Vascular, Urology, Cardiology
Compact, Lightweight Design
- Two transducer ports
- Multiple peripheral ports
- Back-lit keyboard design
- Needle guide bracket for transducers
- Video Printer
- Laser Printer
- DICOM 3.0
- Mobile Trolley
- Hand carried bag
- Lithium battery
(1) Convex array transducer C363-1(2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0MHz, 96 elements)
(1) Transducer holder
(1) Transducer cable holder
(1) Parker Ultrasonic Gel (.25 liter)
(1) Power cord (USA Standard)
(1) Ground cable
(1) User Manual[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Ships within:” list_icon=”Defaults-plane”]3 business days[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Manufacturer’s Warranty: ” list_icon=”Defaults-thumbs-o-up”]
EDAN warrants that EDAN’s products meet the labeled specifications of the products and will be
free from defects in materials and workmanship that occur within warranty period.
The warranty is void in cases of:
a) damage caused by mishandling during shipping.
b) subsequent damage caused by improper use or maintenance.
c) damage caused by alteration or repair by anyone not authorized by EDAN.
d) damage caused by accidents.
e) replacement or removal of serial number label and manufacture label.
If a product covered by this warranty is determined to be defective because of defective materials,
components, or workmanship, and the warranty claim is made within the warranty period, EDAN
will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part(s) free of charge. EDAN will not provide
a substitute product for use when the defective product is being repaired.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
Request More Information