The DUS 60 is an impressive new compact ultrasound system. It provides superb value and quality across the entire range of applications with enhanced support of PW imaging to meet the higher diagnostic requirements.
- Multi-purpose for several fields of medicine.
- Digital Beam former
- Two transducer connectors
- Multi-frequency transducer series, fulfill different applications
- Maximum frequency up to 10MHz
- 12.1” LCD monitor
- USB ports support storage, transferring and printing
- THI (Tissue Harmonic Imaging)
- TSI (Tissue Specific Imaging)
- PW imaging
- Lithium rechargeable battery
- 256-frame cine loop memory
- 504MB built-in image storage
- IP (Image Processing) function
- Backlit keyboard
- DICOM 3.0 (optional)
- Needle guide bracket for transducers
- Video Printer
- Laser Printer
- DICOM 3.0
- Mobile Trolley
- Hand carried bag
- Lithium battery
(1) Transducer holder
(1) Transducer cable holder
(1) Ultrasound gel holder
(1) Ultrasound gel (CE Mark 250g)
(1) Power cord (USA Standard)
(1) Ground cable
(1) User Manual
(1) Flash Disk (Netac, U180, 2g USB 2.0 Protocol)[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Ships within:” list_icon=”Defaults-plane”]3 business days[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Manufacturer’s Warranty: ” list_icon=”Defaults-thumbs-o-up”]
EDAN warrants that EDAN’s products meet the labeled specifications of the products and will be
free from defects in materials and workmanship that occur within warranty period.
The warranty is void in cases of:
a) damage caused by mishandling during shipping.
b) subsequent damage caused by improper use or maintenance.
c) damage caused by alteration or repair by anyone not authorized by EDAN.
d) damage caused by accidents.
e) replacement or removal of serial number label and manufacture label.
If a product covered by this warranty is determined to be defective because of defective materials,
components, or workmanship, and the warranty claim is made within the warranty period, EDAN
will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part(s) free of charge. EDAN will not provide
a substitute product for use when the defective product is being repaired.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
Request More Information