Designed as a full modular monitor, the Edan Elite V8 provides comprehensive patient monitoring solutions. With available plug-and-play modules, the Elite V8 is able to monitor a variety of parameters simultaneously for use in areas such as intensive and critical care units and anesthesia monitoring.
Additional functions are also included in elite V8 to assist medical treatments, such as 12-lead ECG diagnosis, hemodynamic calculation, drug does calculation and IBP overlapping, providing quick references to help decide the adjustments of nursing and treatment plans.
The high resolution color TFT-LCD together with the up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design brings easy one-touch access to frequently used functions.
- XM1 module (3/5lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, 2-‐TEMP,PR, EDAN spo2, Accessories)
- XM1-‐J module (3/5lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, 2-‐TEMP, PR, EDAN A:E 2-‐ IBP, Accessories)
- XM2 module (3/5/12 lead ECG, RESP,NIBP,2-‐TEMP,PR, EDAN spo2, Accessories)
- XM2-‐J module (3/5/12 lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, 2-‐TEMP, PR, EDAN spo2, 2-‐ IBP, Accessories)
Full list of optional accessories [PDF][/bsf-info-box]
(1) I/O:4-‐USB, PAM interface, VGA, Analog output/nurse call, Defibrillation synchronization output, Ethernet interface
(1) Touch screen
(1) Power cable
(1) Ground cable
(1) Reference Card
(1) User Manual[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Ships within:” list_icon=”Defaults-plane”]3 business days[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Manufacturer’s Warranty: ” list_icon=”Defaults-thumbs-o-up”]
EDAN warrants that EDAN’s products meet the labeled specifications of the products and will be
free from defects in materials and workmanship that occur within warranty period.
The warranty is void in cases of:
a) damage caused by mishandling during shipping.
b) subsequent damage caused by improper use or maintenance.
c) damage caused by alteration or repair by anyone not authorized by EDAN.
d) damage caused by accidents.
e) replacement or removal of serial number label and manufacture label.
If a product covered by this warranty is determined to be defective because of defective materials,
components, or workmanship, and the warranty claim is made within the warranty period, EDAN
will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part(s) free of charge. EDAN will not provide
a substitute product for use when the defective product is being repaired.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
Request More Information