F6 Express is a high end hospital grade monitor designed for multi-bed, central station units yet simple enough for use in private practice. The F6 Express offers the most advanced integrated monitoring for the delivery room in large hospitals, private obstetrician offices and antepartum clinics. It is designed for use in mobile situations and covers the entire continuum of antepartum and intrapartum applications.
- Basic parameters: FHR, TOCO, Event Mark, AFM
- Optional Dual FHR monitoring
- Optional Internal parameters: IUP/DECG
- 24 hours waveforms playback
- Optional built-in wireless module
- 150/152mm wide paper printing
- Support American/International standard
- 1, 2, 3 cm/min real-time printing speeds
- Quick printing for stored waveforms
- Lithium battery for 4 hours of continuous running
- 10.2 inch high-resolution color folding up LCD screen
- Probe rack and wall mounting rack
- Handle for easy carry
- Optional Fetal Stimulators
- Multi-crystal pulse wave Doppler waterproof transducer for FHR detection
- Signals Overlap Verification
- F6/F9-P: Recording Paper (90 mm x 152 mm x 150 p, US Standard).
- MT-803: Luxury Trolley for F Series Fetal Monitors.
- MT-207 & Plate_F6F9: Center Pole Trolley with basket and locking casters.
- 02.01.210061: Pivot arm wall mount for F series.
Product Overview and Use Instructions:
(1) TOCO Probe
(1) Event Marker
(3) Ultrasound Gel(CE Mark, 250g)
(1) Fixed ECG Cable with 3 Lead Wires
(1) Adult Disposable Adhesive Electrodes (Snap Connector )
(1) Adult Reusable SpO2 Sensor
(1) Adult NIBP Cuff
(1) NIBP Tube and Connector
(1) Temp.Skin Probe
(3) Recording Paper (90mm×152mm×150p, US Standard )
(2) T1.6AL Fuse
(1) Power Cord (US Standard)
(1) Quick Reference
(1) User Manual
(1) Insight Software User Manual
(1) Insight Connection Cable
(1) Insight Software (CD)
(1) Ethernet Cable
(1) RS232 to USB Adapter and Driver CD (HL 340)
(1) Ground Cable
(1) Screwdriver[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Ships within:” list_icon=”Defaults-plane”]3 business days[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Manufacturer’s Warranty: ” list_icon=”Defaults-thumbs-o-up”]
EDAN warrants that EDAN’s products meet the labeled specifications of the products and will be
free from defects in materials and workmanship that occur within warranty period.
The warranty is void in cases of:
a) damage caused by mishandling during shipping.
b) subsequent damage caused by improper use or maintenance.
c) damage caused by alteration or repair by anyone not authorized by EDAN.
d) damage caused by accidents.
e) replacement or removal of serial number label and manufacture label.
If a product covered by this warranty is determined to be defective because of defective materials,
components, or workmanship, and the warranty claim is made within the warranty period, EDAN
will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part(s) free of charge. EDAN will not provide
a substitute product for use when the defective product is being repaired.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
Request More Information