F9 is high-end fetal & maternal monitor, it offers the most advanced integrated monitoring for the delivery room in large hospitals；private obstetrician’s offices and antepartum clinics. The F9 designed for mobile situations, covers the entire continuum of antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum applications.
- Basic parameters: FHR, TOCO, Event Mark, AFM
- Standard Dual FHR monitoring
- Internal parameters: IUP, DECG (optional)
- 24 hours waveforms playback
- Optional Built-in wireless module
- Software for data transmission to PC
- 150/152mm wide paper
- Support US/International standard paper
- 1,2,3 cm/min real-time printing speeds
- Quick printing for stored waveforms
- Lithium battery for 4 hours of continuous running
- 12.1- inch high-resolution color folding up LCD touch-screen
- Probe rack and wall mounting rack
- Handle for easy carry
- Optional Fetal Stimulator
- 12 – crystal pulse wave Doppler water-proof transducer for FHR detection
- Signal Overlap Verification
- Maternal parameters: MECG, NIBP, MSpO2 are available
Product Overview and Use Instructions:
(1) FHR2 Probe （Yellow）
(1) TOCO Probe (F9 with DECG and IUP function)
(1) Event Marker
(1) Ultrasound Gel
(1) Fixed ECG cable with 3 lead wires
(1) ECG electrodes
(1) Adult reusable SpO2 Sensor
(1) Adult NIBP cuff
(1) NIBP tube and connector
(3) Recording Paper (90mm×152mm×150p, US standard )
(2) T1.6AL Fuse
(1) Power Cord (European Standard)
(1) Power Cord (U.S.A. Standard)
(1) Quick Reference
(1) User Manual
(1) Insight Software User Manual
(1) RS-‐232 Cable
(1) Insight Software(CD)
DECG and IUP function and accessories:
(must be assembled in EDAN)
Including 1) DECG and IUP function board and interface
2) DECG cable
3) IUP cable and Commutator Cable
4) IUPC 5 pieces, FSE 5 pieces and PAD 5 pieces
Ethernet Cable[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Ships within:” list_icon=”Defaults-plane”]3 business days[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Manufacturer’s Warranty: ” list_icon=”Defaults-thumbs-o-up”]
EDAN warrants that EDAN’s products meet the labeled specifications of the products and will be
free from defects in materials and workmanship that occur within warranty period.
The warranty is void in cases of:
a) damage caused by mishandling during shipping.
b) subsequent damage caused by improper use or maintenance.
c) damage caused by alteration or repair by anyone not authorized by EDAN.
d) damage caused by accidents.
e) replacement or removal of serial number label and manufacture label.
If a product covered by this warranty is determined to be defective because of defective materials,
components, or workmanship, and the warranty claim is made within the warranty period, EDAN
will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part(s) free of charge. EDAN will not provide
a substitute product for use when the defective product is being repaired.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
Request More Information