The H100B Pulse Oximeter provides a simple universal tool for patient monitoring from spot checks to continuous monitoring. All monitoring data can be transferred to PC for storage, management, review and printing.
- LCD display
- RTC (Real Time Clock) display
- Backlight control and automatic power-off function for power saving
- SpO2 and pulse rate measurement
- Display numeric and waveform of SpO2 simultaneously
- Long battery life – up to 48 hours on 4 “AA” or 36 hours on Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Powerful data storage capacity
- Data can be transferred to PC for storage, review and printing
- The latest 10 minutes trend graph and table of SpO2 and Pulse Rate can be reviewed in the screen
- Audible and visible alarm capability
- Pitch Tone
(4) AA Batteries
(1) Carrying case
(1) User Manual
(1) H100B Quick Reference Guide[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Ships within:” list_icon=”Defaults-plane”]3 business days[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Manufacturer’s Warranty: ” list_icon=”Defaults-thumbs-o-up”]
EDAN warrants that EDAN’s products meet the labeled specifications of the products and will be
free from defects in materials and workmanship that occur within warranty period.
The warranty is void in cases of:
a) damage caused by mishandling during shipping.
b) subsequent damage caused by improper use or maintenance.
c) damage caused by alteration or repair by anyone not authorized by EDAN.
d) damage caused by accidents.
e) replacement or removal of serial number label and manufacture label.
If a product covered by this warranty is determined to be defective because of defective materials,
components, or workmanship, and the warranty claim is made within the warranty period, EDAN
will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part(s) free of charge. EDAN will not provide
a substitute product for use when the defective product is being repaired.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
Request More Information