The iM8 series puts reliable monitoring technologies at your fingertips. With its accurate readings and optimized performance, the iM8 series can meet most basic monitoring needs, bringing easy access to high-quality healthcare for everyone.
- Large, high-resolution color TFT display
- Pacemaker detection
- Electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- Pitch tone
- Unique iSEAP algorithm which is specially optimized for arrhythmia and high blood pressure patients
- Advanced SpO2 module with performance equivalent to that of industry leaders.
- NIBP passed clinical validation process
- Large storage capacity
- Nurse call function
- LAN/Wi-Fi (optional) connections
- Bi-directional communication with the MFM-CMS central station
- Data management via PatientCare Viewer software (optional)
- VGA output
Standard Parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, EDAN SpO2, EDAN NIBP, PR, 2-TEMP
Optional Parameters: 2-IBP, Respironics CO2
(1) TOCO Probe
(1) Event Marker
(3) Ultrasound Gel(CE Mark, 250g)
(1) Fixed ECG Cable with 3 Lead Wires
(1) Adult Disposable Adhesive Electrodes (Snap Connector )
(1) Adult Reusable SpO2 Sensor
(1) Adult NIBP Cuff
(1) NIBP Tube and Connector
(1) Temp.Skin Probe
(3) Recording Paper (90mm×152mm×150p, US Standard )
(2) T1.6AL Fuse
(1) Power Cord (US Standard)
(1) Quick Reference
(1) User Manual
(1) Insight Software User Manual
(1) Insight Connection Cable
(1) Insight Software (CD)
(1) Ethernet Cable
(1) RS232 to USB Adapter and Driver CD (HL 340)
(1) Ground Cable
(1) Screwdriver[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Ships within:” list_icon=”Defaults-plane”]3 business days[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Manufacturer’s Warranty: ” list_icon=”Defaults-thumbs-o-up”]
EDAN warrants that EDAN’s products meet the labeled specifications of the products and will be
free from defects in materials and workmanship that occur within warranty period.
The warranty is void in cases of:
a) damage caused by mishandling during shipping.
b) subsequent damage caused by improper use or maintenance.
c) damage caused by alteration or repair by anyone not authorized by EDAN.
d) damage caused by accidents.
e) replacement or removal of serial number label and manufacture label.
If a product covered by this warranty is determined to be defective because of defective materials,
components, or workmanship, and the warranty claim is made within the warranty period, EDAN
will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part(s) free of charge. EDAN will not provide
a substitute product for use when the defective product is being repaired.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
Request More Information