Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripter ESWL-A can also easily install the robot hand on the probe of B Mode Ultrasound Scanner abound the moving track of reflectors, adjust the B mode Ultrasonic probe to accurately move around the second focus of reflectors, at last correctly find the calculi and smash them. For the exterior design, ESWL-A Model Lithotripter has broken through the traditional industrial design and adopted new-type ABS engineering plastics for its shell, featuring a fashionable and nice appearance. Its operating and control adopt original programmable logic controller (PLC) from Japanese Mitsubishi Company, ensuring its high stability and reliability. Features
- The revolving and rotation of B mode Ultrasonic Probe enables the intra-corporeal calculi to be observed in multi-directions.
- Dual source: adopting electro hydraulic or electromagnetic shock wave source
- In the course of treatment may monitor the situation as necessary
- Only 25 sq.m is need for installation of equipment room, while no protective measures are needed.
- Voltage: 220V±10%
- Power: 1KVA
- Focus distance:132mm
- Focus pressure: 20-50MPA
- Lifetime of electrode(electro hydraulic type): ≥4000 times
- Lifetime of electromagnetic disk(electromagnetic type): ≥800,00 times
- Moving range of therapy bed:
- Front/back: ≥80mm
- Left/right: ≥80mm
- Top/bottom: ≥80mm