The Holter LX® Analysis Software comes in five levels of functionality: Basic, Enhanced, Enhanced Plus, Pro, and Edit. It offers the fastest and
most user-friendly environment in which to reduce megabits of data to the critical reports, supports networking and remote satellite office transmission.
- Five user level kits: Basic, Enhanced, Enhanced Plus, Pro, and Edit;
- Up to 14-Day Holter studies, consolidate or split multi-days data;
- Compatible with all other NorthEast digital recorders;
- User-customized reports;
- LAN/WAN support;
- Fast, accurate analysis & proprietary features reduce editing time: EQD (Enhanced QRS Detection), ATC (Adaptive Template Construction), Compact db structure, CMA (Coefficient Matching Algorithms), ASTAT (Automatic ST segment Analysis Tool sets markers), Spectral analysis, Full disclosure, SCCB (Software Controlled Channel Blocking);
- 12-lead display;
- Synchronized SpO2 or SpO2 and airflow
- Natural, intuitive editing modes speed report generation;
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty;
Holter Warranty Terms [PDF]
NorthEast Monitoring, Inc. warrants that the company’s products meet the labeled specifications of the products and will be
free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for the period(s) outlined below.
Warranty Period for:
a) Holter LX Analysis Software is Three (3) years from the date of shipment from NorthEast Monitoring, Inc.
b) Software Media is Ninety (90) days from the date of shipment from NorthEast Monitoring, Inc.
Note: Applies only to physical defects in the media that embodies the copy of the software (e.g. CD-ROM, or floppy disk).
c) Memory Cards is One (1) year from the date of shipment from NorthEast Monitoring, Inc.
The warranty is void in cases of:
a) Acquisition of Products through Unauthorized Channels (applies to products delivered outside the US only).
b) Periodic maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear
c) Defects or damage that result from improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage (cracks, scratches, etc.) to the surface of the product resulting from misuse; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions.
d) Use of Non-NorthEast Monitoring, Inc. Products and Accessories;
e) Unauthorized Service or Modification;
f) Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;
g) Software Embodied in Physical Media;
h) Products that are Lost or Stolen.
If a product covered by this warranty is determined to be qualified under this warranty,
and the warranty claim is made within the warranty period, NorthEast Monitoring, Inc.
will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part(s) free of charge.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
Request More Information