- Compact form fits in an infant cart or mother’s bed.
- Handholds facilitate easy portability.
- Tight seams to prevent dirt build-up.
- Curved surfaces for easy cleaning.
- Sealed to keep out dust, and liquids (IPX3).
- No moving parts, no internal fans.
Clinical evaluations indicate that Firefly’s double-sided design reduces total treatment time by 40% on a typical patient compared to single-sided LED phototherapy, allowing earlier discharge from the hospital, lowering incidence of newborn infection and freeing resources to treat more infants.
1. Top Light
Fixed at the most clinically effective height.
Slim form for easy patient observation.
Curved top prevents placement of objects that may fall on the infant.
Soft edges to protect infant during placement.
2. Bottom Light
Durable thick-walled plastic.
Tilted bottom directs heat off back edge of device.
Removable for patient transport and diagnostics.
Comfortable handhold around the rim.
Clear scratch-resistant plastic for easy observation.
Smooth surface for quick wipe-down.
4. Control Panel
Single power button controls both lights.
Single light intensity setting.
Treatment hours and total device hours display.