The DT 100 is a flexible delivery table designed for use in maternity wards and labour rooms. It has an array of user-friendly features and has been designed keeping in mind the safety and comfort of the mother. It has a durable construction.
The seat and backrest can be lowered to a height of just 16 inches above the ground. This makes it safer and easier for the patient to get on and off.
Detachable Calf Supports and Leg Rests
The supports help the patient to be positioned comfortably. They meet the requirements of both the professional and the patient.
The U-cut mattress is ideal for positioning and access.
Firm Hand Grip
The ergonomically designed hand grips permit the mother to maintain a convenient posture.
Emergency CPR Positioning
The optional emergency CPR release feature of the backrest is designed for critical situations.
Battery Backup ( Optional )
The battery backup supports up to 50 movements.
Stainless Steel Catch Basin
The optional catch basin is provided below the U-cut of the mattress.
Can be positioned at ease while the medical personnel tends to the mother. Hand-operated controls in lieu of foot-operated controls can be provided.
- Adjustable height and orientation of the seat and backrest offer very high flexibility
- U-cut seat for maximum accessibility
- Detachable leg rest meets the requirements of both the professional and the patient
- Calf support for comfortable patient positioning
- Easy-to-clean catch basin
- Firm hand grips provide good support for the patient
- Soft and warm cushion base, with a hygienic upper layer
- Foot-operated controls provide operational ease
- Adjustable integrated IV pole can be positioned on either side of the bed.
- Height and orientation of arm restraints adjustable for intravenous infusions