The DMS-K0.2 Pocket Sharps Container is ideal for storage of needles with its small size, and resistance to leakage or puncture.
- Smart Size
- Leak proof and puncture resistant
- Appropriate sliding opening
- Temporary closure & definite closure
- Needle removal cap
- Befitting for the pocket
- (x200) Pocket Sharps Container 0.2L
Sharps container protects workers from the potential of being struck by loose and exposed sharps and helps to provide convenient and affordable disposal services to the public
What are sharps?
Sharps include needles, IV tubing with needles attached, scalpel blades, lancets, glass tubes and slides, and syringes. According to international standard, approved sharps container are rigid, leak-proof, puncture resistant, sealed and clearly marked with the bio-hazard symbol.
Why use the Sharps containers?
The first priority in Sharps container’s development is safety … for the patients, doctors and for personal disposal. All sharps containers are designed for safe use, effectively blocking hand access from discarded sharps. Units snap together, permanently locking with tight seams between the base and covers. Walls are puncture resistant, meeting or exceeding international Standards.
- For optimum efficiency, a variety of sharps disposal units are offered to clients reducing overall waste.
Rigid polypropylene construction with handle
- Safe to incinerate and environmentally friendly
- Puncture and impact resistant
- Fluid leak resistant
- Translucent top helps prevent overfilling & injury
- Tough and durable with strong handles
- Secure final lock prevents re-opening
- Needle removable notches at top
- Inter-stackable minimizes storage & ease transportation
- Mountable also on rail, IV pole, bed and trolley
Request More Information