Using Phase Change Materials (PCM) Technology, PronGO® keeps your insulin vials and pens at safe temperatures for up to 10 hours. This revolutionary new product provides two different temperature ranges- 2-8°C for vials and unopened Insulin-pens and 15-25°C (CRT – controlled room temperature) for opened Insulin-pens. PronGO® bags are suitable to carry any temperature critical diagnostic product samples such as blood, urine which needs to be stored either between +2 to 8 °C or +15 to +25°C. Durable, washable, rugged and leak proof, PronGO® is a true blue global product, suitable for all weather conditions.
Instructions for use
• Vials and unopened pen type injections should be stored/carried using the set of four blue PCM packs.
• Opened pen type injections should be stored/carried using the set of four white PCM packs.
• Once the vials/pen type injections and PCM packs have been placed inside, close the zip of the bag immediately to avoid loss of temperature.
• Out of the four PCM packs, keep one pack on the bottom surface of the bag and other three in the side pockets of the bag for effective performance.
• You may check-in the PronGO bag with a ‘fragile’ and ‘upright’ direction sticker during air travel to avoid mishandling.
• Ensure that the PCM packs are in a completely solid condition prior to use.
• When the contents in PCM packs turn completely liquid or at the end of your travel, keep the PCM packs back in the fridge as per the instructions above. The opened pen type injections should be stored in a cool dry place away from direct sun exposure and vials should be kept back in the fridge.
- Thermally insulated bag with velcro and locking mechanism,
- 2 sets of PCM (phase change materials) packs and
- shoulder strap
Request More Information