VATECH-3 is the latest digital intra oral sensor with round off edges to maximize the patient comfort. The patterned internal metal casing and shock absorption design of VATECH-3 warrant the durability even the most harsh operating environment. The patterned cable connection structure reinforced the stability of the digital image processing while maximizing the flexibility to maintain the cable integrity during frequent and extreme bending.
The Competitiveness & Merit of Digital Clinic
The supreme quality of diagnostic images provided by VATECH-3 is essential to a successful implant surgery and endodontic treatment. VATECH-3 improves the practice management efficiency by shortening the processing time for a diagnostic image without the hassle of film developer and dark room.
Hybrid CMOS Technology (Onchip Trigger, Switching, Redundancy Signal)
VATECH-3 is equipped with Hybrid CMOS technology ( Onchip Trigger, Switching, Redundancy Signal) to provide the highest image quality. Its plug-in type USB 2.0 PC Interface guarantees the user convenience and simple interaction.
- Type of sensor: CMOS-APS
- External Size: 39*31mm
- Valid Area: 31.8*24 mm
- Data Transmission: USB2.0
- Length of Electric Cable of Probe: 3m
- Power: 3.5W
- Gray Scale: 4096
- Size of Every Pixel of Finished Image: 0.035mm
- Signal Noise> 37db
- Working Environment 0-40°C
- Working humidity< 75%
- Central processing unit (CPU)
- USB connecting wire
- Acquisition software of dental image of VATECH-3
- Management software of dental image of Easy Dent V4 Viewer
- Wall-mounted protective enclosure (processing unit +sensor)
- 50 disposable hygienic lags
- 5 lags (soft PVC)