Until now, most newborns with jaundice are unable to be swaddled due to their need for phototherapy light. The Woombie Bili Pod allows neonates and newborns to be swaddled 360 degrees with a SGS tested mesh, allowing 90+% of luminosity in a four-way stretch fabric to mimic the womb and promote flexion, while the patented peanut shape allows range of motion in the shoulders and hips. The double zipper allows for easy access to the patient’s diaper area, feet, legs, or chest and the slits on upper chest area or side body allow space for central lines, leads, or drains. Each pod is designed with specific patient populations in mind.
- Arms free option
- Woombie Bili Pods allows full luminosity during phototherapy
- Easy to use swaddle supports Family Centered care Initiative
- 90+% of light flows through mesh fabric
- Swaddle shape and ergonomics encourage range of motion and flexion
- Double zipper allows easy access to diaper area or feet for pulse ox, heel sticks, or ID anklet checks
- Available in Preemie, or Newborn sizes.
Medical professionals will love the ease of Woombie Bili Pods and will spend less time wrapping and unwrapping baby, which greatly reduces negative touch and overstimulation of the infant. The patented double zipper makes diaper changes more efficient, but also allows quick access to feet and ankles for IVs, pulse ox, heel sticks, and ID anklets. The specifically placed slits can be used for tubes, drains, and central lines and the fabric is thin enough that vital signs can be checked without disturbing baby.
Woombie Products on VIA Global Health